Hornsea Civic Society seeks to encourage appropriate preservation, development and improvement of the local environment.
The society is a member of:
- Yorkshire & Humber Association of Civic Societies (YHACS)
- Civic Voice (National Civic Societies Organisation)
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
Hornsea Civic Society is a registered charity of the United Kingdom (Registered Charity No 258206).
The committee is elected annually at the society’s AGM held in October.
The committee for 2019/2020 is as follows:
- Alan Tharratt (Chairman)
- John Miller (Vice Chairman)
- Nicki Salvidge (Secretary)
- Carol Tharratt (Treasurer)
- Vanda Miller (Membership Secretary)
- Judy Johnson
- Kevin Nicholson
- Jenny Wright
- Jayne Pace
- Steven Pace